Sunday 15 June 2014

Day 3 - Magical



Wow Wow Wow. What a Day. A case of entertainment induced insomnia. I promised myself before today I would sleep after each match to maintain sanity. Or skip a match or two that gets boring. But thats impossible at the moment because the quality of football being produced is ridiculously high. Naturally I have been awake since 1:30 am after 3 hours sleep.

Caffeine is also my friend.

We could talk a million things like James Rodriguez, Joe Campbell, Bryan Ruiz, and Keisuke Honda. Or the absence of Uruguay, or the overall quality and unique system of Italians. Great job Cesare.

But the day belonged to one man. One man and his beard.

Without exaggerating, I repeat, without exaggerating, what a blessing to have again watched this man paint his passes all over a football pitch. He represents so much for futbol. He was, and is way ahead of everyone on the football pitch and when he stood next to Wellbeck, you could not help but laugh at the athletic figure of Danny. At least I couldn't, I seriously fell off my recliner. 

Beyond his immaculate technique, variety, and tempo, the Grand message is that, Pirlo plays, how Pirlo likes to play...

Coaches need to sit and think about this...

Grazie Andrea

Quote of the day - Thierry Henry



Tomorrow - VAMOS ARGENTINA LPMQLP!!!!!

Fact - The free-kick foam shaver spray invention started in Argentina. And while we are on it, how about the respect the referees and the foam has for Pirlo. I have seen about 5 boots been sprayed with foam in this hilarious process. This morning though, the spray stopped short and bowed at his majesty’s boot. #CLASS

Funny foam moment


Day 4 Guest Picker

Emmanuel Zunino from Rio Cuarto, Argentina

Ecuador 2 Switzerland 1
France 5 Honduras 1

Argentina 3 Bosnia 0 ; Messi 2 (1 pen), Di maria or Aguero

See you all at 2am!

No comments:

Post a Comment